Friday, January 4, 2008

Saro and Ari play together

check out this video of Saro pushing Ari on their new Diego car! Saro LOVES to walk now, cracks up while doing it. (He pushes the diego car or the other walker we have.) Ari LOVES sitting on either the Diego car or the other walker thingy and getting pushed. If you stop, he gets mad and starts bouncing up and down and whining! haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. Can't believe they are already walking....
xxxx
Mayd

Anonymous said...

Oh Arda,

Your boys are just gorgeous. I haven't figured out yet how to upload a video. I will have to do that. I love reading everyone's posts and blogs too.

The boys are just so gorgeous. I love the video they are so cute laughing.

Anonymous said...

They are so gorgeous.
I loved the video of them so cute to see them interact together.
You are blessed.

Billena