so, when i said that Greg was not sleeping through the night, i didn't think things could get much worse. but suddenly, they have. Last night, Greg went to bed as usual after a bottle, a story, and a song at around 7:30pm. He then woke up around 9:30pm and cried the rest of the night. It was an angry, wailing cry. The kind where i know he's not just whining. He wants to sleep but can't. Something was bothering him; i'm not sure what. He could not sleep. We tried letting him cry, he didn't stop. I tried feeding him but he went back in his crib and started crying again. We picked him up and calmed him down only to have him start wailing again once we put him down. I swear I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I feel awful and he must feel awful too. He has been sleeping all morning now. I am POSITIVE he is exhausted. poor thing. I have an appointment with his doctor tomorrow for his eczema. His rash is better so i was going to cancel it but i think I'll take him in to make sure there isn't anything else wrong...


No comments:
Post a Comment