Friday, July 20, 2007

new pics

trust me, noone wants to hear me write about the latest eating saga. so instead, i thought i'd post some new pix. :)

Saro discovering the new Jumperoo - July 10, 2007


I love this surprised look - i just had to post it too :)


Ari discovering the new exercauser - July 10, 2007


I love that little tongue - just had to post this one too :)


look at me, i'm finally good at tummy time! - July 13, 2007


chump... i mastered tummy time ages ago. Now I sit for fun - July 17, 2007


Dad's favourite: Curious George - July 15, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable boys, Arda and Serdal.
Hope they are getting used to the bottle , so you can really enjoy them and not worry about their weight. ( They look pretty chubby in the pictures).
xxxx
Mayda