This week was Serdal's first week back at work. I was very sad to have him leave - it was so nice being our little family for 2 weeks - but someone's gotta bring home the bacon so off he went. However, I've been very lucky that my dad took 2 weeks off work and has been coming by every day. I don't think I would have been able to handle being alone all day quite yet so it has been tremendously helpful having him here. He lets me get at least 1 nap in every day between feedings, changes lots of diapers, soothes crying babies, and has even cooked for me! He's been amazing - thanks dad!!
However, times are still tough in the Citak household... It seems Saro hasn't quite figured out that being in his crib in the dark means it is time to sleep. Somehow, he thinks it means it is time to stay awake and cry which leaves us pretty exhausted. There was one night this week, I think it was Wednesday night, where he slept well - waking up only for feedings. It was miraculous. However, it didn't last and he was up to his old tricks last night. The lack of sleep combined with what feels like the constant feeding is not a fun combination. However, i don't envy Serdal who is dealing with a lack of sleep and going to work AND missing his boys!
Well, i've been asked for more pictures so i am trying to take the time to pick a few to post. I'll try to do that more often, even if i don't have a chance to write much. (click on the picture to see a bigger version).
proud dad with Saro (in the hospital)
sleeping together in hospital (left: Ari, right: Saro)
Daddy getting ready to take our boys home (left: Ari, right: Saro)
Sleeping in the crib (left: Ari, right: Saro)
Catching some zzz's (left: Saro, right: Ari)
Cousins hanging out (left to right: Ari, Saro, Sasha)
Naptime... (left:Ari, right: Saro)
up close & personal with Ari


1 comment:
ok the nappytime pic is the cutest pic ever..
i feel like less of a man now... but really its cute
Post a Comment