Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Big Boys!

We had a doctor's appointment today and the boys got great reviews! Generally everything looks good. Both boys are growing well and guess what - Ari is taller than Saro!! However, Saro is still the heavyweight. The doctor was very surprised that they are gaining weight so well exclusively on breastmilk (with no formula supplementation). Here are their stats:

Ari
Height = 21 inches
Weight = 7lbs 6oz

Saro
Height = 20.5 inches
Weight = 7lbs 13oz

I haven't had a chance to download the latest pix from the camera. As soon as I do, I'll post our first family pic as well as the first decent pic of me and my two boys! the anticipation should keep you checkin' the site ;) hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the pictures and comments Arda.
Off to Costa Rica this Saturday.
Will try to make it to Toronto early May, to see the boys in person.
Such cuties.
xxxx
Mayda