what can i say but wow. my baby shower was yesterday and it was amazing. The place was beautiful - we had afternoon tea in the Roof Lounge at the Park Hyatt. Everything was so nicely done, all I could think was that it was exactly what my mother would have loved. My sister did an amazing job, i don't know how she had the time to organize so much. I'm so grateful to have such loving people in my life - my sister, sister-in-law and friends that took so much time to put this together for me even though they are all so busy with their own lives.
It was also so nice to see so many people there to celebrate our boys with us. There were quite a lot of people that came from Montreal, i was really surprised by that. I got to see family and friends that i can't see as often, and even got to spend some time with them on Saturday afternoon. It was really nice.
here are some pics that i have from the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment