Today i get to leave the house!! We have our first prenatal class at the hospital tonight and the doctor said i could go. Yai! we have a class every Tuesday night for 4 weeks. I hope the classes are useful. They are supposed to be geared towards twins, but the last class we took in December was also called a Twins baby care class and it didn't provide much insight at all about how to care for twins vs. just one baby...
I'm 30 weeks on the dot today which is just over 4 weeks since our little pre-term labour scare. I'm glad the weeks are flying by so the little guys can get bigger and bigger each day. However, as time goes by, I realize how much there is to do and how little I'm getting done! eeks.
My buddy from the sidelines organization (support for people on bedrest) said that when she was on bedrest, she was told that before the 32 week mark, for every day the babies stay inside you, that's 3 less days they need to spend in the NICU! What motivation!
I better go do some resting so that maybe later I can spend some time cleaning up the office... You don't want me to post pictures of what a mess it is right now - Serdal would kill me!

