Saturday, January 6, 2007

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have decided to create this blog to share updates on my twin boys with our family and friends.

Currently, I am 29 weeks and 4 days along. I am pregnant with twin boys, whom the doctor says are most likely fraternal (i.e. not identical) twins. About 3.5 weeks ago, we had a bit of a scare and I was put on hospital bedrest for a few days, then sent home to continue my bedrest. Apparently, this drastic lifestyle change is helping! Though we are very excited to meet these little guys, we want them to wait at least another month or two so that it is safer for them to join our scary world.

So feel free to drop by whenever you've got a chance. I'm on bedrest, i get bored, i'll be posting between naps and episodes of Days :)

No comments: